Pure Awareness and
the Power of Knowing!
How to get out of your own way!
A 2-DAY WORKSHOP
PATRICIA COLEMAN – SPEAKER/EDUCATOR
I would like to invite you to the very same workshop that changed my life.
As a seeker, facilitator and a coach, I’ve experienced profound learning and personal growth over the years. Without a doubt, this workshop has accelerated my momentum enabling me to move more fully into my life mission.
Despite the years of education and attunement, there seemed to be invisible barriers that subtly sabotaged my best efforts. I moved forward, but slowly. Previous learning had helped me identify the barriers, and know when they showed up. I was even aware of how they were operating in my life at any given time. I am delighted to say that the work on the core dynamics of common problems was the first strategy that actually removed the barriers. Even better I received immediate results that I could see and feel. People would comment to me – “I don’t know what it is, but you’re different”, and I feel different. It seems as if my attraction magnet is on and I am living in a state of synchronicity.
Using The Power of Knowing and Pure Awareness techniques that I learned in this workshop, I find I can easily and effortlessly help people identify and eliminate the barriers in their business and personal lives. If you would like to hear what some of the clients are saying please click here for testimonials.
I was honored when I received an invitation from Tom Stone in July asking me if I would like to be one of the first people in the world certified to teach this body of work that he’d spent a lifetime creating. Tom has coached Thomas Leonard the founder of Coachville and Coach U and worked with Jack Canfield before Jack launched his successful Chicken Soup series. I continue to work with Tom Stone, mastering the nuances of this profound work.
I am pleased to offer you this opportunity to empower yourself.
Here’s the original description of the Core Dynamics of Common Problems Workshop:
Everyone wants more out of life. But so often we can feel held back, and can’t really seem to figure it out! It can be frustrating and discouraging. We want to make progress in our business, our career, our relationships, but it is as if some invisible resistance just seems to be keeping us from having the life we really want.
We all know this feeling all too well. It comes from having conflicts inside of us between what we are inspired to do and all of the inner self-sabotaging, negative mind-talk that keeps us stuck as if in a squirrel cage, spinning our wheels. Well, we’ve got some good news… Now there’s a way out of the cage!
The 12 Core Dynamics of Common Problems — How to Get out of Your Own Way seminar led by Patricia Coleman provides new insights and personal development techniques to debug and upgrade your personal inner human software. Now you can easily find and open the door of that cage and step out into a life of freedom, progress and joy!
The 12 Core Dynamics of Common Problems provides a new language and structure for understanding the nature of human conditioning. The Core Dynamics model is a part of an emerging new field called Human Software Engineering. The new insights, techniques and skills that are presented here, when learned and used, can help you liberate yourself from the invisible but powerful influences of your early childhood conditioning. Our childhood conditioning has a pervasive and insidious grip on us, controlling our behavior and decision making and keeping us locked into a very limited level of self-expression and enjoyment of our lives.
Those who have been using The 12 Core Dynamics of Common Problems techniques and cultivating a life that is free of the presence of the Core Dynamics are finding to their amazement and delight, how quickly and easily they are now able to come out of the illusions caused by their conditioning. You too will be amazed to discover how The 12 Core Dynamics of Common Problems can transform your life.
What would it be like to have the Core Dynamics really absent from your life? You would:
- Always trust and act on your intuition
- Be free of the influence of the past and from concerns about the future
- Be totally present, living in the moment, in the Now
- Be free of being judgmental about yourself and others
- Be free of habits of getting lost to the grip of emotion
- Have the capacity to feel anything and everything
- Be completely self-sufficient and independent
- Have a depth of self-esteem and self-worth that makes them a non-issue
- Live in a state of unconditional love of yourself, others and all of life
- Live in tune with the flow of nature, “in the zone” all the time
- Maintain a deep inner sense of peace and equanimity all the time
- Be liberated to live the fullest possible expression of your unique talents and qualities
- Be completely clear about your purpose and respond spontaneously to the needs of each moment with the fullness of your being
Pretty cool, eh? Talk about a life worth living!
Is this course for you? Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions…
- What’s holding me back from having what I really want in my life?
- Why do I long to feel loved and never really do?
- Why is it that when I accomplish a goal it doesn’t bring me the sense of fulfillment that I am hoping for?
- Why do I sometimes get an inner intuitive sense about something and then find that I don’t act on it and then I regret it later?
- Why do I get overwhelmed by feelings so easily?
- Why am I so concerned with memories from the past or with fantasies about the future?
- Why am I sometimes judgmental of others and myself?
- Why is it so hard for me to stay present when my partner is upset?
- Why do I take things so personally?
- What keeps me from starting or completing the truly important projects that would really make a difference in my life?
…then The 12 Core Dynamics of Common Problems – How to Get Out of Your Own Way is your next step in the journey to a life of freedom and fulfillment!
What’s really going on?
Even though it seems like it is often our outer circumstances that are holding us back or that life just doesn’t seem to be bringing us the fulfillment of our desires, what’s really going on is that we are sabotaging ourselves with conflicting intentions. The real basis of our conflicting intentions can be found in our childhood conditioning. That’s not anything new. But what is new is that until now, our current behaviour that is based on our conditioning seemed difficult if not impossible to change. It is as if we just have to accept our limitations. We can’t change this, right? Well, even if we can change it’s really hard to do, right?
Using the Core Dynamics model shows us that, even when it seems as if outer circumstances are holding us back, in truth we are sabotaging ourselves with conflicting intentions caused by our childhood conditioning. Most of us believe that changing such deep-seated conditioning is difficult if not impossible. But now, with the techniques you will learn in this program, you will be able to break free from the insidious power of the past.
The insights, techniques and skills you will learn in The 12 Core Dynamics of Common Problems — How to Get Out of Your Own Way can help you step out of your old illusions of what you’re capable of, and into a whole new world of excitement, peace of mind and powerful progress in every area of your life. And you’ll be amazed at how easily and quickly you can literally transform your life into the life you have always wanted.
This will be an intimate gathering of no more than 15 participants.
Your mentor and guide for this course: Patricia Coleman
Do to the nature of this field work please be on time. Thank you!
Logistics: This workshop is offered at the special invitation price of $299. This includes refreshments and manual.
Bring your own lunch we will share a potluck lunch meal together. Kitchen facilities are available.
There is lodging close by if needed.
Register: Interested? Register Now by return email for more information— Thank you!