Some thoughts from a Great Master to be remembered at this sacred transformational time of Easter.
People Are Often Unreasonable
- People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
- If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
- If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies. Succeed anyway.
- If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you. Be honest and frank anyway.
- What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight. Build anyway.
- If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
- The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.
- Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough. Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.
- You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
Mother Teresa of Calcutta (1910-1997) – now respectfully known as Saint Teresa of Calcutta –
Roman Catholic nun, founder of the Missionaries of Charity
Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize (1979)
“Spread love everywhere you go.
Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
Website for more information: