The Importance of Being Truly Grateful
The Many Expressions of Gratitude in Chinese from a great Qigong Master –
My feeling is that Gratitude is the highest vibration in this world of energy.
It is the most important thing you can do for yourself –
Find a way to be grateful every day, every hour, and every moment –
Then see for yourself how it can increase your Joy!
- Gàn ēn dé: Thanks in everyday life every moment, a grateful heart, thanksgiving
- Gàn: To touch, to move emotionally, to feel appreciation for
- Gàn yìn ēn dé: Response to the virtuous heart
- Gàn jué ēn dé: Feelings of or to gratitude
- Gàn wu: ̀ Comprehension from the heart, a certain kind of opening or understanding from the heart and mind
- Gàn huái ēn dé: Feeling the carrying or holding, touched or moved by the holding of the virtue
- Gàn jī ēn dé: Emotion, touched, thanking from the bottom of your heart, emotionally touched, involved.
- Gàn xiè ēn dé: Feeling thanks for the virtuous gift
- Gàn bào ēn dé: Return and repay with action